Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Check your inbox.

I am an HP Employee

Original David Team Member
HP Recommended

Hi, same for me, i'm on Win10 and impossible to lauch correctly David Scanner...and No License File found !!!! thanks for your help

HP Recommended

Do you have USB dongle plugged in when starting the software? Is there DAVIDx (x = version of the software you are using) on the USB drive containing license file? Do you get any errors when starting the software?

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

Yes, the usb dongle is connected when I start the software.
When I launch the program it told me I will only save in small quality..

HP Recommended

Check your inbox.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

which inbox ?  mail ? i've not find any message from you or by the support..

HP Recommended

Message inbox here in forum.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

I also have a problem with DAVID 4 license file. I got an error message "The license is not valid for this computer hardware". Could you be so kind as to help me with license file?

HP Recommended

You will find email address here, under "Problems and solutions: License > "License file not valid" message"

https://support.hp.com/au-en/product/hp-3d-structured-light-scanner/14169438/document/c05250654

Send a short description of your problem, they will be able to help.

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I can run the software and I can export but not after having to install the software from an online download. When trying to run or install the software from the key / dongle I get an error message about the file being corrupted just after selecting a langauge.

While it's great that I can still scan and export, I would have more peace of mind if my dongle wasn't giving an error message when trying to run the application (even as an administrator)

I still have warranty. Who can I contact or how can I have by dongle repaird or replaced? Or what is the alternative?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.