Post new question
Question
Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded
Replies (156)

Message 61 of 157 (2,127 Views)

Re: Battery in my Zeen for my e510 exploded

@megaMac

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Student
Message 62 of 157 (2,118 Views)

The battery on my zeen swelled and exploded as well. How can i get this issue resolved?
Honor Student
Message 63 of 157 (2,047 Views)

I am trying to get resolution on why my zeen has swelled and the battery has pushed and split my zeen apart. Why has this happened numerous times to so many? Can HP do something about this?

Honor Student
Message 64 of 157 (2,039 Views)

They will contact you about this problem and probably offer a replacement.  They really should recall all these tablets it is a very serious fire hazard.

Tutor
Message 65 of 157 (2,018 Views)

My Zeen did the similar only the battery swelled and bulged in both directions cracking the screen as well.  It obviously is damaged beyond it being used.  

Honor Student
Message 66 of 157 (2,006 Views)

Thanks guys! Will they contact me from this post? I was unable to reach them online as another post suggested.
Provost
Message 67 of 157 (1,993 Views)

RTmom wrote:
Thanks guys! Will they contact me from this post? I was unable to reach them online as another post suggested.

I'll pull the string that blows the horn in the Moderator Room.  This will bring attention to this post.  Smiley Very Happy

WyreNut

<pulling string NOW!>

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
Tutor
Message 68 of 157 (1,991 Views)

So, this is what I get from HP:

HP Support Forums