Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 7 voice tab
Android 4.4 KitKat
I own a HP 7 voice tab and I'm stuck in a booting mode , aftre going through YouTube I've found a way to fix it , tats by abd application but I need to install tablet's drivers to laptop drivers found on official website have no .exe files to run .
so please help in installation process or any suggest better option to fix booting .
Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

I can only find a zip file.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-slate-7-voicetab-ultra-tablet/70808954

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-7-voicetab/7258765

1. Download the update.zip file to your computer.

2. Copy the update.zip file to the root folder of a microSD card. Do not unzip the file.

3. Fully charge the tablet, and then disconnect the charging cable.

4. Power off the tablet.

5. Insert the microSD card containing the update.zip file into the tablet.

6. Press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button simultaneously. When the boot menu appears, release the buttons.

7. In the boot menu, use the Volume Down button to highlight Recovery Mode, and then press the Power button.

8. After a few seconds, an Android graphic appears with the message, "No Command." Press and hold the Power button, and briefly press the Volume Up button simultaneously.

9. In the Android system recovery menu, use the Volume Down button to highlight, Apply Update from SD Card, and then press the Power button to select.

10. Use the Volume Down button to highlight update.zip, and then press the Power button to begin the update.

HP Recommended
Thank you
But none of the buttons are working in my tablet ,
Screen is stuck at boot mode selection menu .
One of the source has shown me a way out to pull this booting issue(using and application ) , all I need to do is to install my device driver on laptop in order to locate my device , this s where I'm helding back
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.