Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 7 J4Y28AA

this shows (loop) after logo when power upthis shows (loop) after logo when power up

When i power up my HP 7 tablet then its shows the Hp Logo and after that this(picture) will show up and it loops again and again. I've tried tptoolbox_v42 but i cannot boot my tablet into webos recovery mode. Please help!!

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DylanFana

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

Let's reset the Tablet here: 

1. With the tablet device powered off, press and hold the power and volume up (+) and volume down (-) buttons simultaneously for about five seconds.

Figure : Tablet power and volume buttons

Side view of tablet with the power and volume buttons highlighted

The HP logo is displayed, and a few seconds later the Android system recovery menu is displayed.

2. When the Android system recovery menu displays, use the volume down (-) button to highlight Wipe data/factory reset.

Figure : Wipe data/factory reset

wipe data/factory reset
  3. Press the power button to select.

4. The screen displays Confirm wipe of all user data? THIS CAN NOT BE UNDONE. Use the volume down button to highlight Yes -- delete all user data.

Figure : Confirm wipe of all user data

confirm user data wipe
  5. Press the power button to confirm and begin the reset.

6. A recovery system screen shows the reset process. Wait for the reset process to complete.

7. When the screen displays the message Data wipe complete at the bottom of the screen, highlight Reboot system now, and then press the power button to select.

Figure : Reboot system now

reboot system

Wait for the system to reboot.

8. The factory reset is complete. Set up the device by following the steps in the HP support document Setting up your HP Tablet.

If the issue still persists, for the next course of action, I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I've tried that alot of times and it wont go to recovery. It goes to the same thing after the HP logo. Any other solution?

HP Recommended

@DylanFana'

I understand. Please do contact the HP Phien Support Team for further help on this for which the details have been shared in the private message.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Sorry how do i contact them? The HP Phien Support Team??

HP Recommended

@DylanFana'

You can get the phone number for the team from the below link:

* Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

Let me know if this helps.

I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.