Question

Highlighted
Top Student
Message 1 of 7 (304 Views)
Accepted Solution

How can i reset my tab with all my data

Product Name: Hp slate 7 tablet
Operating System: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
How can i solve the same problem after trying to update my tablet and its shows android system recovery <3e>

Help me guys
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: How can i reset my tab with all my data

Hello, @fishbhora – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!

I see that you are looking to perform a reset on your HP 7 tablet. I found a wonderful document which will help you perform the reset.

Perform the steps listed here to perform the reset: http://hp.care/2oelVoa  

If you need to perform the recovery (which will wipe out the entire data), this document will help you: http://hp.care/2oeoJBL

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

View solution in context
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 7 (277 Views)

Hello, @fishbhora – Hope you are well Smiley Happy

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips!

I see that you are looking to perform a reset on your HP 7 tablet. I found a wonderful document which will help you perform the reset.

Perform the steps listed here to perform the reset: http://hp.care/2oelVoa  

If you need to perform the recovery (which will wipe out the entire data), this document will help you: http://hp.care/2oeoJBL

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck Smiley Happy

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

Top Student
Message 3 of 7 (261 Views)

Thank for advice sir ..will keep in touch with you
Top Student
Message 4 of 7 (258 Views)

There is no further processing after wiping all data is complete and even you reboot system ..
Some advicer said it needs a new software or drivers i don't know sort of ..its an hp slate 7 voice tab
Top Student
Message 5 of 7 (254 Views)

The problem is that i tried to update the sytem not connected on the internet thus when it showed an error message with a red sign
Top Student
Message 6 of 7 (252 Views)

Help please
HP Support Agent
Message 7 of 7 (243 Views)

Hello, @fishbhora

Do not worry, I'm here to help Smiley Happy

Could you be more specific about the issue that you are facing currently? Did you already try resetting or performing a recovery on the tablet as suggested in my previous post? If so, please let me know the outcome.

Are you getting any error messages while booting up the tablet? Let me know the error message if you are getting any.

Thanks, I'll watch for your reply!

Cheers Smiley Happy

DVortex
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation