Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp slate7 voice tab
Android 4.4 KitKat

Hi,

My Hp slate7 voice tab display is showing different color vertical lines in background screen and is not working.But messages are delivered int it and it working fine in software level I think so, but the only I can't able to see what's going on screen. Please help me to resolve this issue.

My Current Location is: Bhilai (Chhattisgarh)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@VirendraKashyap

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the HP slate7 voice tab display has vertical lines and alternate colors,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

Was the tablet repaired or taken apart recently?

While you respond to that, here's what you need to know:

The LCD screen connector may not be fully connected or is loose.
It's possible for this to happen during normal use, but it usually happens right after doing a repair on the tablet or in case it's been dropped. The only way to fix this is to take the tablet apart and push the LCD screen connector all the way into the port.

Although, if you are sure it works fine on a software level, perhaps, you could reset the tablet and check: Click here for instructions.

If the issue persists, please Contact HP to set up a repair/replacement service:

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get the phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.