Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 10 2101
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The computer will not power on I press the power button with the plus sign it still to re-Boudet it still didn’t come on I also noticed that there is a light on the screen but there’s nothing else I can see the light around the edges of the the device but that’s 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Leoney33

Welcome to HP Forums,

Let's get straight to it!

Have you checked if the device with turn on using an alternate power adapter/cord?

While you responding to that, here's what you need to do:

Resetting your tablet restores the original factory settings, removing all stored Google Accounts and erasing all stored data. All locally saved files, apps, and saved networks are deleted. If possible, back up important files, either on the Web or with an external storage device, before resetting the tablet. The Google Accounts themselves, and any data synced to the Web are not affected by a reset.

You can reset the tablet with the power turned off or on. If the tablet starts normally and you are able to access the settings menu, use the steps in Resetting with the tablet powered on. If the tablet does not start normally, or if you do not remember the lock screen password, use the steps in Resetting when the tablet does not start.

NOTE:

Depending on the version of Android installed on your tablet, some of the images in this document may not match your tablet exactly.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.