Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Slate 7 Plus 4200US
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

Is there or is there not an Adroid Kitkat upgrad for the Slate 7 Plus 4200US?  At this point my tablet is severely hadicapped by the 4.2 Adroid OS.

What is the difference between the Slate 7 Plus 1301 and 4200US?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Greetings @mcerul

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are looking to upgrade the Android OS on your tablet, is that right?

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

When I checked HP Drivers page, there are no images available for your tablet.

I have contacted the concerned team for this concern.

Request you give me 3-4 business days and will update you on the same.

Will keep you posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Any update on this item?

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, I have re-escalated your concern to the concerned. 

Will intimate you once I get a reply. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

There does not seem to be an answer within the timeline suggested by the agent.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.