Teacher
Message 1 of 3 (865 Views)

Pixi Cam app won't start

[ Edited ]
Product Name: Mini Wifi Cam lc100w
Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean

Greetings,

I apologize if this is the wrong forum.

I purchased the HP Mini WiFi Cam. I thought I could configure the camera from my computer, but it can only be operated from the app. The Pixi Cam app, however, doesn't start. I tried doing a Google search, and found hundreds of people with the same problem, but I couldn't find a solution.

My phone is a BlackBerry Z10. I download the Pixi Cam .apk file to my computer, copied it to my phone, and then installed it without any problems. When I tap "HP Pixi App", I get taken to my home screen.

I've uploaded my phone's Android log files. There are five separate files, each containing a different level of detail. For the least detail, open the "error.txt" file. For the most detail, open the "verbose.txt" file.

How can I find out why the app doesn't start?

Thanks,

Shane.

0 Kudos
Teacher
Message 2 of 3 (726 Views)

Re: Pixi Cam app won't start

[ Edited ]

I've sent an email to HPsupport@bestLifeCam.com on April 27th, but they haven't got back to me yet. I was hoping to get help on Expert Day.

Shane.

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Pixi Cam app won't start

Is there any way to use this in Finland with thet cam that has been bought from US? Pixi cam app says on download that "This item isnt available in your country"

How to tackle this problem?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation