Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

My new tablets play settings won't update I need help not even my tech nerd son can't figure it out plz help me😀 HP 10 g2 tablet

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Shawnneedshelp7,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Do you get any error message while updating it?

Have you tried to update from a different wifi network? Sometimes there can be issues with a particular network. If you only are able to use your own home wi-fi network, then try going to the router settings (see your router manual to learn how) and disable IPv6 to see if that helps.

Let's try these steps here: 

Try going to Settings>Apps, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache and Data, then Force Stop. 

Do the same for Download Manager - Go to Settings>Apps, then tap Menu>Show System. Now look for Download Manager and then Force Stop. 

Restart the tablet and then try to update and check if that helps. 

If the issue persists the only option would be to perform a reset on the tablet. 

For more details, please refer to this support document - HP Tablets - Performing a Factory Reset on Your Tablet (Android 5.1, 5.0/Lollipop)

Let me know how it goes for further assistance. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.