Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Slate 10 HD 3603ea Tablet
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean

I own a HP Slate 10 HD 3603ea Tablet which as been stuck in recovery mode for more than 6 months now, i went to hp help and support to get the factory stock rom but can't find any link for it. please i need serious help for my hp slate 10 hd tablet because it been lying dead for months . 

Details of the Tablet:

HP Slate 10 HD 3603ea Tablet

Serial Number:  [Personal Information Removed]

Product Number:  F4W49EA

Would love if anyone could please assist me by providing help this my email address:[Personal Information Removed]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello, @Flexxy

Thanks for the screenshot. That explains the issue clearly 🙂

Going through the image, the issue is that you are not selecting the correct operating system. Manually change the operating system to Android Jellybean in the selection so that it will display the recovery image download options for you!

Let me know if that helps!

Have a great day 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Hello, @Flexxy – Hope you are well 🙂

Thanks for reaching out to the HP Forums! I’d like to help!

I understand that you are having issues with the HP Slate 10. Going through your post, it looks like we need to perform a full recovery on your slate.

I found a wonderful document which will help you perform the same. Go to http://hp.care/2qK8FMV and follow the steps listed here.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

thanks so much Dvortex, but have done that countless times with no solutions, that was the mains reasons why i needed the recovery image to flash it in.

HP Recommended

Hello, @Flexxy

It looks like a hardware issue with the machine. Please contact the HP phone support for further assistance.

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help!

Cheers 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks Dvortex for offering to help. but to be sincere with you, you not making any of this easy for me, this is a software issue and not hardware am a mobile technician. The only solution to this problem am having with my tablet is to provide me a working link to the factory/stock firmware of the device details i posted early in this forum with that am good to go. with all due respect stop turning me around i actually know what am doing just provide the link to the factory/stock rom, to enable me download it.

HP Recommended

Hello, @Flexxy

The link to the restore image was listed in the link I provided above.

But here is the download link for the recovery image: http://hp.care/2rnScLs 

Please check the details and download the appropriate one.

Have a great day!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello Dvortex please i would love if you can download it and upload it to a cloud sharing sever for me to download the rom and pleading, please help me save my tablet because the link you sent me is not showing anything concerning the recovery image. pls find attached the pictures i sent you what is displaying with the link you provided for me earlier. thanks hp.jpghp.jpghp2.jpg

HP Recommended

Hello, @Flexxy

Thanks for the screenshot. That explains the issue clearly 🙂

Going through the image, the issue is that you are not selecting the correct operating system. Manually change the operating system to Android Jellybean in the selection so that it will display the recovery image download options for you!

Let me know if that helps!

Have a great day 🙂

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Thanks Dvortex, infact what a fool have made of myself all this while trying to solve the issue with my tab, only to change operating System as been my problem ever since. Thanks for your assistance i really appreciate it. Thanks once again

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.