04-11-2019 03:07 AM
Where to get the firmware, hanging on the screen saver?
04-12-2019 06:00 AM - edited 04-12-2019 06:24 AM
Did you make any changes to the tablet?
A hard reboot can resolve many startup issues. Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the computer fully shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then press the power button to turn on the computer.
I have checked the records the product you are using is old and an obsolete unit, so there are no images or firmware available from HP.
However, you can try the steps recommended below and check if it helps.
- Turn off your device and, if a battery powered device, plug in the AC adapter.
- To boot into the Recovery menu, press and hold the volume down key and then press the power button. Hold the volume down key until the HP logo is displayed.
- Move the arrow up or arrow down key to highlight wipe data/factory reset, and then press the enter key to confirm the selection.
- Move the arrow up or arrow down key to highlight Yes — delete all user data, and then press the enter key to confirm the selection.
- Move the arrow up or arrow down key to highlight reboot system now, and then press the enter key to confirm the selection.
Also, refer this article to know more information about no boot issues with the PC. Click Here
There is nothing much we can do in this situation, please contact HP support for service options. Click Here
Let me know if this Helps!
Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
04-12-2019 10:29 AM
I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee