Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-04-2023 09:35 AM
I'm having the same issue with Voyager 4310 UC. My issue though, is it keeps flashing red side-to-side on the headset, while on the stand, and says it has 16hrs of charge. It continues to beep in my ear while on calls. How do I stop this beeping?
10-04-2023 01:29 PM
Thank you for the update.
Could you please try a few troubleshooting steps and let me know if it helps?
1. Could you please connect the headset to the PC and check for any firmware updates on the Poly Lens application and update them?
2. Please restore the settings to default on the Poly Lens application.
3. Please try connecting the headset to a different PC or a mobile phone and check if the issue persists.
4. Could you please try charging the headset with a different cable and a different power supply?
5. Could you please repair the headset to the PC once again and check if the issue persists?
6. Could you please disable the audio channel tone in the Poly Lens application under general settings and check if there is still a beep sound?
Once done please switch off the headset and switch it on to save the settings.
In case if the issue persists, please contact our tech support at 800-985-9815 for further and better assistance.