• ×
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
  • ×
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Be the first to explore and join the conversation on our brand-new Poly Support Community Blog, Click here It's live now!!
HP Recommended

My computer is running windows 10 Version 22H2 (OSBuild 19045.2965)

I am running Poly Lens software version 1.1.26

I use the USB receiver that came with the headset, plugged directly into my laptop.

 

Every morning I log into my computer, my headset speaker works fine, but my mic does not work at all.  All of my programs (Teams, Zoom, Voice Recorder) tell me that my mic is not working and i need to check my settings.

 

When i go to windows settings to test the mic, i can see no activity on the mic testing bar.  I then have to click "Troubleshoot" and allow the Windows Troubleshooter go through the steps to re-install the driver.  I have to do this every single morning.  It has a 90% success rate.  The other 10% of the time, i will restart the computer multiple times and eventually it will find the mic.

 

Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it?  I went through Poly Support, but they just had me reinstall the Poly Lens software, which (as I already know) fixes the issue for that session of windows.  I am hoping someone knows why this is happening and how i can get Windows to just recognize the mic as soon as i log in.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @greatday2882 ,

Your post ended up in the Spam Filter so it was moved here. 

 

To release this one of us volunteers has to check this as this is an automatic process of the community software used to host this board. 


Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.