Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
EM537AA, HSTNN-CX04

Does the NAS Docking Station also exist for the Elitebook series? Or is it just for the older, Compaq derived laptops?
I guess the connector is different, the larger one, so I will not be able to connect an Elitebook 2170p, 8740w or 8470p.
Also I read it has WLAN capabilities, but can not find that mentioned in the user manual.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Oh well... makes sense to buy Business laptops from HP. Besides the "stellar" screens you can expect "prompt" answers. Never again HP laptops, servers also will be Dell or IBM when the next turnover in the serverroom comes.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.