Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ZBook / ZBook Studio X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear community,

I do not know if it is the right place to write this request.

I'm a business man and I need a powerfull notebook that I need to use for Software development, UI/UX development and

for many other activities. I need a powerfull notebook and I think that Dell Precision 5530, ThinkPad P1, ThinkPad P52, New ZBook and ZBook Studio X360 could be probably the best choices. I need a strong processor i9 or Xeon, 32GB of 2666 MHz, UHD display, better with touch option and pen, a good graphic board like NVIDIA Quadro P1000 or P2000. Two SSD fast HD.

I need a very strong and robust notebook (protection against water, dust and hit).

I found some comparisons between these notebook, but they do not have similar features and so it is difficult to compare them. I write here to ask for some advices, also because it is very difficult to find and touch these notebook in some shops.

Let me know!

Best regards 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

The Zbook Studio x360 G5 seems ideal for your use case, featuring all the capabilities you are looking for and has a Wacom digitizer and pen (the pen might be optional, but has a usb-c rechargeable battery)

you can find all the features of the laptop in the HP Quickspecs document:

http://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c05939925.pdf

The Studio x360 passes around 12 Mil-Std 810g tests including drop and heat

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.