Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP15AY503TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After 50% of charge, my laptop stopped to charge and and start to charge within few second.it's continuously stop and start automatically.

i am tried with uninstall acpi driver and again start laptop. also checked for update of battery driver but it is up to date. also i tried hp battery diagnostic tool and also hp pc hardware diagnostic window but there it passed the test.  also tried with many but still i am facing same issue.

Please help me to fix this.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@preet971124 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that After 50% of charge, the laptop stopped to charge.

Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.

Have you tried to update the BIOS?

Please try the below: 

Steps to uninstall the ACPI drivers 

Right-Click on start button> click device manager> Batteries>then select the s drivers and right-click on it and uninstall all battery drivers. 

Then restart the computer and check again. 

Link for battery testing and calibration 

Then update the BIOS as well.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Hello @Praveen126,

i tried all possible solution except BIOS update.

I heard that updation of BIOS may affect the existing system also it's not easy to update.

Also i am using cracked windows so pls tell me it's affect any?

HP Recommended

@preet971124

I understand your concerns.

Please update the BIOS. It will not give you any problem.

Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:

• An available BIOS update resolves a specific issue or improves computer performance.

• The current BIOS does not support a hardware component or a Windows upgrade.

• HP support recommends installing a specific BIOS update.

Please refer to the below link.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

@Praveen196

Thanks for replying.

My main concern to not update BIOS is i am using paradise windows 10 in my laptop.

So i don't know the updation of BIOS can affect my system or not.

If u know how to update BIOS in paradise windows then please guide me.

HP Recommended

@preet971124

Performing the BIOS update, it will affect your operating system.

Have a nice day!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.