Togetkit
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Availability of the 13-ay0021nr

HP Recommended
Envy x360 13-ay0021nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So I went to purchase this today and couldnt find it anywhere, I'm assuming it went out of stock? How often/ when do they restock them? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,832 92,709 12,004 25,590
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Togetkit wrote:

So I went to purchase this today and couldnt find it anywhere, I'm assuming it went out of stock? How often/ when do they restock them? Thanks!

@Togetkit 

Probably it won't come back but you can find 13-ay00nnaa later or you can find  13-ay002xnr now (x = 0 to 9).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Togetkit
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you saying it is likely a newer or similar version with the same specs will come out later? How often are these model numbers updated? Specifically looking for the the ryzen 7's, with 16gb RAM and 512 GB in the 13.3 size. Thanks for your reply

0 Kudos
Mokie777
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just bought the ay0021nr last night.  It's on sale for $899.99 if you use coupon code "JULY4STACK10" when you check out.  The price is good for another 24 hours or so and there were 7 left when I ordered mine.  Good luck!!!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation