Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

$1500ish, fairly adaptable, can get an understudy rebate, USA

Is it accurate to say that you are available to refurbs/utilized?

Would incline toward new

How might you organize structure factor (ultrabook, 2-in-1, and so forth.), assemble quality, execution, and battery life?

Searching for extremely decent form quality and appearance

Battery deep rooted enough to serenely endure the day

Not very exacting on structure factor, likely ultrabook

Strong execution

How significant is weight and slimness to you?

Not a major issue but rather unquestionably an or more

Do you have a favored screen size? On the off chance that apathetic, put N/A.

Around the 13 inch mark

Is it accurate to say that you are doing any CAD/video altering/photograph altering/gaming? Rundown which programs/games you want to run.

Photoshop, Illustrator, light After Effects and Premiere

Rocket League, Minecraft, Fortnite, light gaming, copying

Coding and building

In case you're gaming, do you have certain games you need to play? At what settings and FPS do you need?

Rocket League, Minecraft, Fortnite, light gaming, imitating, ideally at 60fps, not too bad quality settings

A particular necessities, for example, a great console, solid form quality, contact screen, unique mark peruser, optical drive or great information gadgets (console/touchpad)?

Not intrigued by a garish/gaming plan

Leave any completing considerations here that you may feel are vital and gainful to the conversation.

I've utilized Windows for my entire life yet I am not restricted to changing to a Mac, however it appears as though if that is the street to take I should sit tight for the 2020 invigorate. I'm setting off for college for undeclared Engineering, so I need a PC that would have the option to deal with a not too bad heap of work

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.