Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unusualch
Level 1
5 3 0 2
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Best2Support is opend after pressing Visit HP Support Forum on HP Support Assistant

HP Recommended
EliteBoook 840 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I choose "Visit the HP Support Forum" I get to the page

https://hpsa.best2serve.com/en-ch/page/hpsaps_landing?type=hptpsbu&voucher=contacthpoow_standard

Here I have to accept cookies, but after accepting them several times - still pop up and I cannot do anythin!!!

I purchased a Support Pak and it is somehow understandandabel they close the phone lines at 18:00 - but I expect to have an email address or a website to submit my problem.

I even get this option on my cell phone for 10% of the $2600 high end EliteBook!

Pleas fix the adress in the HP Support Assistant. Problem with the latest FireFox browser.

Or better - deliver reliable software, so I don't have to use it please

Freezing System, Error Flow will Shutdown and kindergarden key's to answer Phone instead INS and BREAK!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation