asdklpradeep
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bluetooth And Wireless Problem

HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-be001tu
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

I Got Windows 8 but Bluetooth and Wifi did not work please provide updated driver...

in device manager problem shown in some part...

1. Network Controller

2. PCL Data Ecquisition and Singal Processing Controller

3. PCL Encryption/description Controller

4. SM Bus Controller

5. unknown Device

6. unknown Device

7. unknown Device

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
135,148 124,504 20,719 31,810
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The hardware manufacturers did not develop W8 drivers for the hardware your notebook has, including the wifi card.

If you want the wifi and bluetooth to work, you will need to connect via ethernet cable do the required updates to W8, so you can get the free upgrade to W8.1 from the Windows Store, and then you can use the W8.1 wifi and bluetooth drivers.

It was also not a good idea to install a 32 bit operating system on that model, as it is only supported for 64 bit operating systems, and it may be very difficult to find 32 bit drivers for the other devices you are missing, such as the graphics.

The parts list for your model indicates that it can come with one of two wireless cards, so I would need you to post the hardware ID for the device you see listed in the device manager labeled as a Network Controller.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID.

https://www.howtogeek.com/193798/how-to-find-drivers-for-unknown-devices-in-the-device-manager/

You can send that info after you upgrade to W8.1, and then I will post the links to the W8.1 wifi and bluetooth drivers needed for the model wifi card your notebook has.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation