Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

On Thanksgiving day a laptop was ordered online as a gift for me.  The next day a computer was purchased in a retail store and I attempted to cancel the original order.  I tried many, many times to cancel via your phone number but was unable to connect to anyone.  Considering that the order was placed on a holiday and no one was available to cancel it that day nor Friday and now here it is on Saturday and am still unable to contact anyone I am forced to call on Monday at 8 a.m.  which is outside your time frame to cancel.  This computer was charged as a gift to me by a relative and a credit must be given to her credit card account.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Sorry, but this is not a business unit of HP where any products are sold.

We are still in a pandemic.

Even in normal time it is difficult to contact business during holiday periods.

It has always been that way, no matter what business, except first responders, hospitals or  military.

I believe that you are going to have to wait. 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.