3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cannot Track Shipped Order | Support Says Order Has Not Been Shipped

HP Recommended
HP ZBook 15v G5 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I had purchased a HP ZBook 15v G5 Mobile Workstation from HP India's website on 30 July 2020. There were no updates on the order status until recently I got an email from HP India on 10 Aug 2020 saying the order has been shipped.

However when I tried to track the order, the website of the delivery partner (Delhivery Private Ltd) says that "could not find this order with us. Please check the waybill/order ID entered". I also tried the HP India wesbite for order tracking but it says "temporarily no tracking information".

So then I contacted support and gave them the order details and they said that the order has not been shipped, even though I received an email and SMS from HP saying that it has been shipped.

I had been trying to reach the account sales manager via whom I placed the order, but I have not been able to get a response to emails or calls.

I have no idea what to do now. My work is on hold for the past couple of weeks due to the order not being delivered.

So right now, I payed a lot of money on something which I don't even know exists. 

Please help ASAP.

Thanks!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation