Did you mean: 
bianca228
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Change my notebook keyboard

HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 840 G2

Hello everyone, my notebook keyboard was touched by water, three buttons(A,S,D) were out of use. I'd like to change it and how much for it? And I have gone to two HP customer service (Vaci ut 22, Hun utca 2 of Budapest), they were all closed. Could you tell me where to repair? I live in 13 district of Budapes. Thank you.  

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,066 9,963 809 3,921
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @bianca228 

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Community.

You have made a great choice with your PC. I use the same model on a daily bases and very happy with it. So sorry about this incident.

They will be able to tell you where and how to service your PC.

If any difficulties, please post again. Provide feedback or update how it went.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation