ScBos303
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Comment on HP ENVY x360 - 15m-dr1012dx design

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 - 15m-dr1012dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is for the HP designers. I bought a HP ENVY x360 - 15m-dr1012dx laptop before Christmas 2019. I like it in very many respects. I learned that the keys on the keyboard are so shiny and the letters so fine that I can't see the letters in bright light, especially at certain angles. I can avoid this problem by linking my Logitech K810 keyboard and using that instead. Designers - please moderate your interest in appearance so we can really use our laptop tool to advantage. 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
24,268 24,226 1,116 1,148
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ScBos303 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details) 

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation