Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre X360 1DL71EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am here on the Philippines for a longer Project. I have here for my Work a Spectre X360 15-BL031ng. This Laptop has since a few Weeks

- Display Problems, Flicker after a Time, totaly switch off with vertical broken Lines (white Blue) 

- Sound change Volume by themself and from left to right

- Accu was not loaded but Power connected

All come nearly same time. 

I have found out, that this Problems are not only my Laptop, many others have the same problems.

I contact HP via Chat, get a Case No. The Support call me, he say, I get a Call back in 2h, no Call, next day I got the Call. We talk again about this problem, the Woman say, I call you back in 2h, no Call. I got a Mail next day.

They ask me it is possible for me to go to HP in Manila, sure, 1h10Minutes flight.... And this for 2 Ways, without the warranty, that the Laptop can be repaired.

Ok, next....

I found out by myself that here in Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, a ASP exist. I go their, let the laptop there for Check. The Company sent the Pictures from Inside the Laptop to HP. The Answer from HP: we try to get the Mainboard here in the Philippines. No Answer since more as a Week.

The Mainboard Type: 911083-601 / SPS_MB DSC 940MX 2GB i7_7500U WIN

The ASP dont get any answer from HP until today, but 3 days ago, HP close my Case. 

Close, without a initiated Order for the MB. So, what is this please?

I have a 2 year international Warranty, but it was not possible to help?

I open a new case, but dont get any feedback until today.. I got no answer until Today, casese open last week.

I cant say that I am satisfied.

Ralph

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ralph62

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.