PhoenixEvSe
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Discussion about new hp omen series

HP Recommended
hp omen 18(19)?
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to buy new omen with rtx2070, but I do not have the necessary information.
A new series of notebooks will be on sale in 2018/19 and how to find out when it will be released in my country?(Russia)
*Sry for misstakes, i translate it in "google translate"

1 REPLY 1
David_J_W
Level 7
917 915 89 267
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It is unlikely that you will find any definite information in advance of new products being announced by HP in your country or being advertised on the HP web site for your country. Release information is commercially confidential; if HP's competitors know what HP intend to release and when, they can adjust their own product release plans to beat HP to market.

Those who have information on upcoming releases are also certainly subject to a Non Disclosure Agreement prohibiting them from making this information public.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation