Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CardCrazy
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Does the pro x2 612 g2 front facing camera support Intel Realsense or Windows Hello?

HP Recommended
pro x2 612 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just purchased the 612 g2 and liking it so far.  Been using the fingerprint recognition through Windows Hello, but was curious if the frontfacing camera supported Intel Realsense to possibly allow facial recognition.  Not a deal breaker for me but wanted to enable it and try it if so.

1 REPLY 1
TryToDoMybest
Level 8
823 814 81 163
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

Pro X2 612 G2 is not sold with an Intel IR camera.

so it doesn't support Iris scan but you can use Finger Print with Windows Hello , if you unit has  a FPR sensor on the rear of the tablet, very close to the SmartCard reader.

I my HP Windows 10 mobile phone, using Windows Hello , I see that finger print access is a lot more faster then using iris recognition.

bye

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation