Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
pro x2 612 g2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Just purchased the 612 g2 and liking it so far.  Been using the fingerprint recognition through Windows Hello, but was curious if the frontfacing camera supported Intel Realsense to possibly allow facial recognition.  Not a deal breaker for me but wanted to enable it and try it if so.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello

Pro X2 612 G2 is not sold with an Intel IR camera.

so it doesn't support Iris scan but you can use Finger Print with Windows Hello , if you unit has  a FPR sensor on the rear of the tablet, very close to the SmartCard reader.

I my HP Windows 10 mobile phone, using Windows Hello , I see that finger print access is a lot more faster then using iris recognition.

bye

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

Pro X2 612 G2 is not sold with an Intel IR camera.

so it doesn't support Iris scan but you can use Finger Print with Windows Hello , if you unit has  a FPR sensor on the rear of the tablet, very close to the SmartCard reader.

I my HP Windows 10 mobile phone, using Windows Hello , I see that finger print access is a lot more faster then using iris recognition.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.