2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Driver 43 error on USB3.0 driver

HP Recommended
Probook 650 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP,

Mij laptop which we bought recently for our company are in use with a docingstation

What we use:

HP ultraslim Docking station EURO

HP ProBook 650 G2 

5/10 times we boot the laptop is not seeing/using te USB ports, the laptop is showing the following crash code in. Crash 43 on the USB 3.0 driver.

This is what i tried already,

1. Ontkoppel alle USB Poorten.

2. Klik op Start type de commando  devmgmt.msc  in het vakje zoeken en bevestig met de Enter Toets. Bevestig UAC (User Account Control) als dat nodig is.

2. In Apparaatbeheer, Dubbelklik op Universal Serial Bus-Controllers, en klik met de Rechtermuisknop op de Host-Controller, klik op Installatie Ongedaan Maken en klik op OK.

3. Herhaal stap 2 om alle items te verwijderen onder 'Universal Serial Bus-controllers ".

4. Herstart de computer. De installatie van de USB-Poorten zal automatisch door Windows worden geconfigureerd.

Tried to un install all the drivers for the USB controller but nothing works.

Driver recovery does not work ether. after the re install the driver chashes again.

Searched on google for answers but we cant fix it. 

To remember, this laptop is about 2 weeks old.

We dont did recebt software or driver chances. This laptops just get updated and 3 programms installed and then are getting in use.

M.v.g 

Thomas Rosier

1 REPLY 1
crissantos
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I too am experiencing this issue.  It appears to only occur after the Windows 10 Creator's Update and when the user tries to dock their laptop.  I'm using the slimline dock as well for my users.  The issue resides on how Windows is addressing Hardware ID: PCI\VNE_8086&DEV_9D2F&SUBSYS_80FD103C&REV_21.  I have a user operating pre-Creator's update and she has no issues docking her laptop.  

Anyone from HP able to tell us if there is a driver update or known issue?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation