tulipb
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Elitebook 850 G7 strange behaviour

HP Recommended
850 g7

Hello community,

I have two strange issues with Elitebook 850 G7 laptop. From time to time it starts flickering with external monitor (Samsung 27" connected to HDMI with native cable) with no any noticeable pattern - it can stay good for whole day or can suddenly start to blink every couple of seconds for minutes. Second, it can just shutdown when restart is actually requested. It's not a matter of OS - I have Win10 and Linux in parallel. It's not a matter of particular hardware - it's a second laptop of the same model as my company is mass-issuing it to users now and I already swapped one to another. BIOS is already updated to the latest version. Any thoughts what could be the reason and could be done in the situation? Thanks beforehand.

Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation