Anton_Romanov
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Elitebook1050G1 high frequency sound

HP Recommended
EliteBook 1050G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

On my laptop immediately after purchase (I did not notice when I took the laptop) the sound of the motherboard was detected (high frequency sound) appears when the screen backlight is in the middle. in the boundary conditions (at max and at minimum) no. The squeak is very strong, you can hear it from 2-3 meters, after 15 minutes you start to go crazy, your head breaks, even the office noise does not drown it out. I did not expect this from the HP business line that cost more than $ 2000, who will buy pay attention to it.
HP’s very strange behavior, they recognized that this problem exists and it can be solved by flashing it, which they do not keep in open access and cannot even send to the service. And they said to send a laptop to them in Moscow. Well, I had to send to Moscow for a flashing, because there are no analogues of this laptop. And since 2 weeks have passed since the purchase, it’s not normal to use a laptop. And if HP knows about this problem, why not arrange a revocable company for all the laptops, it’s a business segment, and I don’t think there are so many released or sold. Here is a solution from HP for the flagship product line worth more than $ 2000 .....

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation