Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
6460b
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I'm having hp probook 6460b

Its having intel i5 2410m processor

Intel website shows that this processor is having turbo boost 2.0 but my cpu clock is fixed how can i enable turbo boost. I checked up bios but there is no realated settings i also update bios.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello,

I found this on Intel's Turbo Boost FAQ Web site. 

"How is Intel® Turbo Boost Technology enabled or disabled?

Intel Turbo Boost Technology is enabled by default. You can disable or enable the technology with a switch in the BIOS. No other user controllable settings to change Intel Turbo Boost Technology operation are available. Once enabled, Intel Turbo Boost Technology works automatically under operating system control."

Hope this helps you.

I am not an employee of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.