Nickelpede
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Extened warranty is worthless

HP Recommended
Electronic HP Care Pack Next Business Day Hardware Support
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased 8 ZBook 17 G5 laptops for our Firm. I purchased the Next Business Day Hardware Support for each of them.

One of the laptops failed to start on Dec19th. I called for support and after I walked through all of their steps a case was started.

I did not receive a call that day, nor the next. But I did get an email after 11pm Friday night that said parts were on back order.

Parts would not be available until 1/2/2020. So much for Next Business day on site.

On Friday Dec 27th I received an email that parts were now back ordered until 1/6/2020.

Today  Dec 28thI received an email that parts are back ordered until  1/30/2019.

The Next Business Day on Site warranty is totally worthless.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation