9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Extension of Warranty

HP Recommended
AY503TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My notebook warranty expires very soon . I want to extend the warrnaty of my notebook.... how to extend the warranty(Steps) and Also it would be very nice if you could elaborate the features or services that i would be availing on the extension of Warranty....Thanks in advanace!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,960 31,665 2,905 10,630
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DarkKing

Information only:

HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)

Optional Coverage Plans:

Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your computer

CarePack Definitions:

Care Pack, Service Purchase Options

• Care Pack Overview (Scroll down on page > click Buy Now > look for phone contact top of webpage)

Verify the number on the website before you call.

More…

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,960 31,665 2,905 10,630
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@DarkKing

Information only:

HP Limited Warranty Statements (General Information)

Optional Coverage Plans:

Enter your product number in the form to view available Warranty plans for your computer

CarePack Definitions:

Care Pack, Service Purchase Options

• Care Pack Overview (Scroll down on page > click Buy Now > look for phone contact top of webpage)

Verify the number on the website before you call.

More…

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP devices and technology.

Dragon-Fur

View solution in original post

Ashok20
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My notebook warranty expires very soon . I want to extend the warrnaty of my notebook.... how to extend the warranty(Steps) and Also it would be very nice if you could elaborate the features or services that i would be availing on the extension of Warranty....Thanks in advanace!!!

0 Kudos
danny-r
Retired
Retired
8,250 7,081 144 480
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ashok20

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation