Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
zBook 17 G4 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Applied some firmware updates to my zBook G4 Mobile workstation recently which have caused the CPU to run too fast onwhen on mains power causing overheating (90 deg plus). Fans working flat out to try to keep it cool.

Reverting to DC power works without problems.

I need to find the original firmware versions that were installed at purchase (December 2017). I have an  exteneded 3 yr warranty.

Where can I locate/download Inel chipset/IME firmware that was in thte notebook at that time?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

HP Image Assistant can provide ALL softpaqs for any commercial platform over the past several years, including yours... the default is to show ( ) Latest , but you can select ( ) All, and you  should see all available, published softpaqs for the platform

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.