Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitebook 850 G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If I go to Notebooks at https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebooks/ct-p/Notebook

I see discussions. If I select "Business Notebooks" I get An invalid HTML tag has been found.

If I browse directly to a topic that I started or responded in that discussion, there is no problem.

Could somebody alert an admin or something, this is going on for various days.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Elite-Booker_II 

This problem is affecting ALL of us in nearly ALL the sections -- and the Admins have been notified and are working on correcting this.  But, they do not have an expected solution date at this time.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

> This problem is affecting ALL of us in nearly ALL the sections

If it affects you, how did you see my post? Is there a way i can see new posts?

HP Recommended

@Elite-Booker_II 

Yes, there is a workaround but it is really clumsy ...

You go to the main Notebooks or Desktops section.  Then you select Recent Posts.  You can then click individual posts from there, but you can not use any of the section headers.  You have to go back to Recent Posts every time.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.