04-17-2016 10:32 PM
I am French computer scientist living in the US, and I am currently looking at replacing my old Elitebook 8560w by a Zbook Studio G3. My only problem... is that I often need to switch between two languages, english, and french, and a french keyboard is far more practical for me. So I am looking at buying a Zbook Studio G3 in the US but with a French keyboard. So I have several questions:
1) Are all Zbook Studio G3 keyboards the same in terms of physical dimensions and connections?
2) If yes, can I just replace a Zbook Studio G3 US keyboard with a Zbook Studio G3 French keyboard without any technical problem?
3) Do Zbook Studio G3 keyboards have a spare part number?
4) Is there any way to buy a Zbook Studio G3 French keyboard?
5) What is my best chance to obtain what I want: a Zbook Studio G3 bought in the US with a French keyboard?
Thank you very much.
04-24-2016 04:31 AM
This is for HP ZBook Studio G3 Mobile Workstation Model numbers: 15-ap000 – 15ap099
For question 1&2 YES.
For question 3.
For use in France
For question 4.
For question 5.
Talk to sales rep.
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
Microsoft Registered Refurbisher and Registered Microsoft Partner
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data