cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SIVATHANUG
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

GOT NEW LAPTOP FROM HP SHOWROOM BUT IT CARRIES MANY DATAS OF OTHERS IN DISK.

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14s-cr1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I bought laptop Product name : HP Laptop 14s-cr1xxx on JAN 10 2020 from HP world showroom Hp Showroom In Chennai OMR perungudi[edit]

when i was using the same i can feel it hangs very frequently and there was lot of datas in the machines.
then i noticed that the laptop is an used laptop and was sold to me without my knowledge. I bought this at 55k which feels worthless.

I really feel bad about it. This makes me to feel even HP showroom are not an trusted one.

How do i proceed further to get an new laptop

1 REPLY 1
The_Fossette
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,155 29,140 1,953 2,593
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@SIVATHANUG,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation