HP Z-Book 17, Win 7, 64-bit. I cannot enable the Synaptics Touchpad.
1. No amber or white light in upper left corner and tapping the upper left corner of touchpad does nothing.
2. Downloaded and installed latest Synaptics driver.
3. Device options under mice only shows USB mouse... Synaptics or touchpad does not show.
4. Microsoft Synaptics app is not available for Win 7.
5. I do not want to update to Win 10 (yes, I know Win 7 is being discontinued).
6. There is no option in the bios to configure the touchpad.
7. Rebooting does nothing.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community