12-28-2017 08:31 AM
I got a second hand HP 820 G3 and when I removed the bottom cover so that I can replace the hard drive, I noticed that some of the rubber plugs were missing and some of the remaining ones could do with a replacement. I am talking about the rubber plugs at the bottom of the laptop that are visible when you just turn the laptop upside down.
I have tried to find out a spare part, but I was unable. Does anyone know if and how I can obtain them? Any part numbers or direct links through which I can purchase them would be great.
Thank you in advance.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data