Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-17-2020 06:47 AM
The issues is, I have this chromebook send in -to repair december 2019 cause no power on.
After I receiver it back it working fine, but after 6month. We need collect all devices(summer/school closing) and I identified this device has no sync to Google consol (enrollment). after I check the serial number on the device, I can see HP technician had code the wrong serial number on the motherboard, they have not used the capital letters on serial number. So I call the the HP Support and tell them the issue, but they tell the device are no more warranty and they will not send technician to make Onsite or carry-in. I call them back to tell, they can send me the RMA SHIM Tools, so I can fix the problem, but the answer is "no". only for HP Technician.
I tell them this is not my fail, this issue is the HP technician fail. !?#%#¤ - so feeling very bad support from HP.
06-17-2020 08:21 AM
I realize you did not ask for help.
Your comments are welcome as long as they adhere to HP Support Community: Rules of Participation - and your comments do so.
You also know that "we" are not HP and cannot speak for decisions made by HP Support.
- I have submitted a request that someone take a look.
- Please know that because our Community is not HP Technical Support, we are not a direct conduit to HP.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
- When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims.
Note to those reading:
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from scammers.
Thank you for participating in ourHP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supportingHP technology
ClickThumbs Up to say Thank You!
Answered? Click"Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community