Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Collaboration Keyboard Elite X2 1012 G2 always updating firmware

HP Recommended
HP Elite X2 1012 G2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

91803591_203662697735075_290787994816741376_n.jpgDear Support,

I have [edit]

One of the HP engineers came to my place to replace the motherboard on my HP Elite X2 1012 G2 notebook/tablet.

after replacing the motherboard and fan (terrible job by the way, as he rounded off all screw heads) and did not fix the heating issues. (raised a complain to HP, [edit] and also another issue is with the travel keyboard which seems to update the firmware every time the device starts. i have checked all the BIOS settings and installed all the drivers in the hope that it will disappear, however its still the same issue. I have updated the BIOS firmware as well after the installation of windows.

hoping that someone here can answer my question, it wastes at least a minute to boot up because of the keyboard firmware upgrade

thanks

Neo

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation