Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 17-ae, где найти какая стоит матрица и характеристики отдельной платы? Есть серийный номер и код изделия

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 17-ae, где найти какая стоит матрица и характеристики отдельной платы? Есть серийный номер и код изделия?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Enter the serial number of your notebook in the box at the link below and see if it provides a part number for the LCD display panel.

HP PartSurfer

HP Recommended

То что я там увидел я и так знаю,  меня интересует какая матрица нужна взамен разбитой, какую память можно поставить, и что еще поддерживает М.2

HP Recommended

Hi @Belju !

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question/reply in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Paul_Tikkanen Thank you for helping! 🙂

Regards,
MayS. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

HP Support Assistant identified my laptop as HP ENVI Laptop 17-ae0xxx. Does M.2 connector support PCIe?

HP Recommended

Chapter 1 of your notebook's maintenance and service guide indicates that M.2 NVMe SSD's are supported in the model series.

HP ENVY 17-ae0000 Laptop PC series Manuals | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

I installed Windows 11 (22H2), HP Support Assistant but did not find drivers for it, is it supposed to be like this? Updated BIOS  manually too.

HP Recommended

I have a second laptop,H P ProBook 455 G7 1L3Z7EA, but HP Support Assistant it thinks that I am from Russia and does not want to work, although I am from Belarus, can I fix it?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Only W10 drivers are available for your notebook according to the support page.

Ноутбук HP ENVY 17-ae000 Загрузки ПО и драйверов | Служба поддержки HP®

Unfortunately, since I don't work for or represent HP, I wouldn't be able to help you with getting the support assistant software to work in Belarus.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.