Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elite X2
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have just got a HP Elite X2 that have no issues charging through AC but when connecting through Dell WD15 docking station it will not charge but all other functions with screens and mouse and so on works.  I have tested all USB-C ports on the computer.

What can be wrong and how do I solve it?

Br

Mats Ola

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello

it could be that Dell WD15 docking has different PowerDown profiles than HP laptop.

One thing you can do, if not already done, is to update the Elite X2 1013 G3 BIOS.

bye

HP Recommended

Thank You for information about different power profiles.

since its à company computer I am not sure I can update BIOS /:

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.