05-09-2023 09:34 AM
When connecting an
HP USB-C Dock G5 to a
HP EliteBook 845 G9 AMD I get an
Unknown USB Device error.
- Network cable into dock works
- Two 23” monitors connected to dock display ports work
What does not work:
- None of the USB ports on the dock work
- Audio port does not work
- Firmware update of dock not possible – Firmware updater does not show the dock
What I have tried:
- All windows 11 Pro updates
- All HP notebook updates Bios etc. completed – verified with HP Image Assistant 5.1.8
- Reset notebook - Unknown USB Device error.
- Unknown USB Device error – uninstalled in Device Manager – restart – plugged dock in - same Unknown USB Device error
I have run out of options any help will be greatly appreciated.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community