10-20-2016 11:02 PM
Hello Everyone !
Hope you are all having a blast ! I need some help, here is the issue with my HP EliteBook 8560w.
When I remove my AC power adaptor cable charger, my Laptop turns off in around 5 to 10 seconds abrubtly without any warnings but this only happens at times NOT all the time. Now I dont know why this happens but i lose my work & its becoming really discomforting.
I am using Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Kindly bail me out here sir.
11-28-2016 11:18 AM
>> since the issue is intermittent, it might not be an ideal troubleshooting to check with another battery, however, it would be better to perform battery test
>> Install the UEFI diagnostics and perform battery test from F2 while boot
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data