cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ST85
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Elitebook 1040 G4 external GPU support?

HP Recommended
Elitebook 1040 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear sir, madam

I was looking into the possibilities to expand the graphical power of my HP Elitebook 1040 G4 for rendering and other related tasks. I’ve read some things about eGPUs and they seem quite interesting. More specific the Razor Core X from Razor caught my attention. I was thinking about pairing it with a GTX 1660 TI or RTX 2060 (or something around this specs) I’ve noted that the Razor Core X requires a Thunderbolt 3 and I think the Elitebook 1040 G4 has this, but the real doubt is that I can’t find more information about compatibility somewhere. Can anybody help me that the two would work together or maybe someone had the same idea like me and found an even better solution to add some graphical power to his/ her Elitebook that works well for rendering and other tasks. Thank you so much in advance and have a very nice day.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation