Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Elitebook x360 1030 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm going to buy an Elitebook x360 1030 G3 but I heard around that there are problem about its fans and overheat. May I ask some practical experience review of people using this model. and whether its suitable for me as a programmer. The price of the laptop is quite high so I have to think alot before any decision. Thanks and have a nice day, everyone!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello

I don't know about such issues but you may now consider even the new  Elitebook X360 830 G6.

Very similar to x360 1030 G3 but cheaper and with newest Intel CPU.

bye

HP Recommended

Though I bought the x360 830 g6, but I still think 1030 g3 is better, which is lighter and thinner, including better audio with four speakers.

The only drawback is the price, thus I have to choose g6.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.