Did you mean: 
sunny666
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy x360

HP Recommended
HP Envy x360

I just purchased HP Envy x360.  Although I initially loved this laptop, I am bothered by the razor-like edges of this laptop which have really irritated my palm and arms.  I had a lot of discomfort even after using it yesterday.  As I search for a solution, I was extremely dismayed to see that this has been a concern for a few years.  If you have no solution, I will be returning my purchase.  thank you

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,744 22,731 1,364 1,380
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sunny666

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I have sent you a private message. Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation